Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My scientific testing wish list

I just saw an article courtesy of @terrycoleman10 with a review of the Skechers Shape-Ups from My Fox Atlanta.



So, after watching this, I did have one great idea, and I'm looking for sponsors. I already own FitFlops, and I love them. I don't know if they do anything extra, but my all black pair are great for work (I have a somewhat casual office). And of course, I have the standard, casual flip flops every girl owns. I'd love to try out both the Skechers Shape-Ups and Reebok EasyTone sneakers, and compare them to my Asics (which were fitted for me by the great people at Big Peach Running Company!) and New Balance that I currently wear. I'd also like to do this in a controlled environment: on a treadmill, from rest, at the same speed and distance for each pair of shoes...and to further gauge, I'd like to do it with a BodyBugg to measure if any extra calories are burned wearing different shoes.

So, if anyone wants to donate the BodyBugg and the the shoes, I'm a 9.5 or 10 depending on fit...and I'll get right over to the gym with the goods and you can have a REAL report!

I'm sure you will all hop right on that.

No comments: